Hypertension, backache, neck pain around cervical region, tingling extremities, have continuous chest pain radiating to axilla after removal of benign cyst in ovary. What can be done?

my mom who is 59 years had a benign cyst in her ovary for which she went a surgery of vary removal a year back. she was given some estrogen drugs after which she started having chest pain on and off which kept varying in intensity. the doctor made her stop the drug bt she has no relief in the chest pain, it now radiates to the axilla . she is hypertensive for which she takes medicines. she has back ache since 10 years. and neck ache around the cervical region for 1 year or 9 months maybe. she has tingling at her extremities. sugar normal.
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012