Hypertension and high cholesterol. Taking Amlodipine and Atorvastatin. Do I need to worry about SGPT?

I have been having problem of hypertension and high cholestrol since last ten years or so.....recently i have taken test for lipid , sgpt ,sugar and sgpt,....for the first time i have experienced high level of SGPT (100)....uric acid is around 7.5.....cholestrol is well within range.....i am taking amlodipine and atorvastatin ....also i take flax seed for cholestrol as home remedy? i need to worry about SGPT? Kindly give yur guidance.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012