Hypertension. Taking allopathic medicine, not effective. What kind of treatment is effective in homeopathy?

I m having hypertension(160/100) for last one and half yrs.I m now 28 yrs old,life is a bit tensed becoz i m jobless till now.After doing my ecg and echocardiography there is no anomaly found except mild pulmonary hypertension(=40mm hg).sir i hv taken lots of allopathic medicine bt nothing worked effectively.Now my main symtoms are back side headache,confusion in mind, dizziness,tiredness,lethargic,vertigo and at times breathlessness.what kind of homoepathic medicine could relive me from hypertension.plz reply me as soon as possible.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013