Hypertension, SGOT, SGPT increased. Prescribed ursodeoxycholic acid and silymarin. Routine LFT test. Suggestion?

I have gone for routine LFT test while taking treatment fotr Hypertension where i found my SGOT/SGPT reading are(40.6/78.9),my ultrasound report is ok and i have no problem with my liver but i consult a doctor who prescribed me URSODEOXYCHOLIC ACID and SILYMARIN tablet three time daily after breakfast lunch& dinner..Pls guide whether i am taking correct medicines as my ultrasound report is OK.and My BP is 140/90 & TAKING MEDICINE FOR B.P TELMISARTIN 40MG WITH CLINDPINE 10 MG.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013