Hypertension. Headaches, perspiration, dizziness, burning sensation in collar bone, pain around heart. Possible cure?

I am taking olmizest 20 for the last 1 year for hypertension, had occassional headaches and perspiration problems but heaviness in the head alwasy persisted. Recently was on a trip wherein did have litttle overexertion but when checked my bp with an e3lectronic meter it read 190/ 120. Took olmizest 20 and after 2 days the BP was 160 / 100. Came back to Delhi and narrated the same to my family doctor who prescribed olmizest am. Just started this medicine and feel extremly darined out and dizzy sometimes. Not sure of the reason? Can it be the change in medicine? Did have burning sensation and also pain around collar bone at back and also burning sensation, and small pains in and around the heart. Was prescribed pantocid DSR for burning sensation ( probably) and tryptomer 10 mg as the doctor felt that it could be a migraine pain also.Should i continue with these medicines, feel weak in just two days?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013