Hypersomnia. Pain under left breast. History of Mono, depression. Recurrence of mono, enlarged spleen causing pain?

I am a 48 year old female, with a past history (10/2003) of mono. I am in recovey from a 3 year depression - now having many more good days than bad. I have many medical issues, but recently during my boxing class as I was doing push ups I started feeling a stitch in my left side (under my left breast ) - this was at about 6:00am. It was sore most of the day (this was 1 week ago) and by night it hurt to cough or laugh. Now I just have slight pain when I breath, especially after activity. (I have not exercised since it happened as I thought I had just pulled my pec muscle.) I should also tell you that I just had a MSLT done and fell asleep 4 out of the 4 naps with a 2.2-3min sleep latency but now REM. I was diagnosed with hypersomnia in 2004 (2 out of 4 naps). I have a doctors appointment tomorrow, but just thought I would ask about the possibility of the return of mono and could the pain in my left side be an enlarged spleen?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012