Hypersensitivity on tongue, food tastes salty, burning on using toothpaste. Taking Cozar, kliogest, eltroxin. Due to medicines?

Hi I am suffering from a very hypersensitive tongue . Most available toothpastes on the market burn the hell out of my tongue and all food tastes too salty. My family thinks that I need to see a psychiatrist as they do not have the same problem especially when it comes to salt in the food. Could it be a side effect of medication that I am taking? I am a 54 year old female and on chronic medication: Cozar for hypertension; Kliogest for menopause and Eltroxin for hypothyroidism.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013