Hypersensitiveness, fatty liver. Concor, Bisoprolol and atenolol. Suggest?

My query is regarding the solubility of Concor (Bisoprolol) and its effect on hypertensive patients with Fatty Liver. The Concor is only lipid soluble where as Atenolol is water soluble. Therefore the Concor exerts its negative effects on the patients with fatty liver. So in this situation my preferred choice will be Atenolol because of its water solubility also there are studies about the contraindication of Concor in fatty liver.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013