Hypersensitive, low heart rate, over weight. What is the relationship?

Umm. Only accidentally found this site but perfect. I've had issues with my apt vibrating and making noises for months to the point if being unable to sleep at all there and found myself hypersensitive now to vibrations from electronics I never experienced before. Only tonight I discovered my heart rate which us always ALWAYS. EXCEPTIONALLY LOW <56 when out of shape and even overweight and BO 90/60!ehoke life -my heart rate tonight and I suspect last night is 85+ and I'm a DVM tho stethoscope not nearby but rhythm @feels@ normal. But I'm concerned since in shape and recently my heart rate was very low -as scrubber u was down to 40. Ok bottom line in wondering why its so high and If its related to feeling vibrations tonight in a different bed and/?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013