Hypersensitive, heart issues. Have disprin cardio care, tenorman, Help?

i have disprin cardio care. I would like to know how to take it. I am hypertensive but have not been diagnosed with hieart problems, but at present my BP is 175 over 87. last year i was admitted to hospital for high blood pressure and now I am on Tenorman, 50mg exforge, aldactone 15mi .g and astrelix. i normally take a ecotrin tablet in the morning but I do not get it in SaudArabia, but I have the disprin cardiocare which i brought from south africa
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013