Hypersensitive glans, unable to touch it. Remedy?

i have hypersensitive glans i m 19 years old ... icant even touch my glans ... so what can i do?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Mar 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your details.The problems is not with the glans. The glans is supposed to be sensitive because it has nerve endings which will be stimulated during sexual intercourse. It has to be stimulated when inside vagina and makes up and down movement. That is the reason why the glans has been provided with covering in the form of foreskin. Everyone has the glans sensitive and yours is no exemption. Don't worry about that. Hyper sensitive is not the word to describe it.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further sexological clarifications.
Good luck.