Hyperpigmentation, melasma on nose, cheeks, gradually increasing. Using lomela cream, dry skin. Alternative treatment?

Hi doctor My name is XXXXXX.. I’m 24 years old, unmarried.. I have a hyper pigmentation problem I mean I have a melasma on my nose & cheeks from long time.. and it is gradually increasing.. I consulted a dermatologist & she gave me lomela cream, I’m using it from past one week. My skin is very dry… So please tell me is this lomela cream is good for my skin or what else I can use..
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012