Hyperpigmentation after being treated for lichen planus. Not responding to bleaches. Any medication?

i am a 27 yr old African american woman who was diagnosed with lichen planus about 4 years ago. it has been treated and i have not had a flare up (thank God)... but i am left with hyperpigmentaton that cover my entire body excluding my face. i have tired every bleaching product available, over the counter and prescribed. i have been tanning and nothing seems to really work. i do have fair skin so the marks are very noticeable. if there is something you can suggest to help or get rid of the hyperpigmentation please advise. Thank you!
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012