Hypermobility, costochondritis. On painkillers. Treatment for symptoms?

I have hypermobility which stops me doing certain activities, my advice from GP was to build up muscles but then I was diagnosed with costcocindritis which is really bad pain, the GP advised me not to do an strenuous activities which ruled out me strengthig my muscles. It s just a vicious circle. I get told to take painkillers but I want to do something about my conditions not take medicine when it s sore otherwise Nothings Goung to improve What can I do?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
This is an innune related problem with genetic predisposition. Symptomatic treatment is done with pain killers and hot fomentation.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,