Hyperhidrosis, persistent itchy, skin colored bumps on fingers. Scabies?

Hello. I have small skin colored bumps on my fingers. They are extremely itchy. I am worried that they are scabies , but I also have hyperhidrosis so I thought maybe it was from that. I have had these bumps for a few weeks now. They come and go. I do not currently have medical insurance so I am at a loss for what to do. I know that if it is scabies, my whole family has to be treated but I am not sure how we will do that with no medical insurance. Any help you can give would be appreciated. I am a 28 year old female, married with a 2 and 4 year old. I have only been sexually active with my husband. Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Jun 2012