Hyperacidity, dizziness, lost apetite. Taking pantocid l. Please guide.

I am a lady, 67 years old, suffering from hyperacidity for the last 40 years. From last year, about this time, i have been taking 1 pantocid L capsule every morning, with occasional break for 3 or 4 days. The result is that Iam not having any problem of acidity. But if I dont take it for a week, acidity comes back virulently. Now, for the last one month or so I have been suffering from drowsiness/ dizziness . I have also not having proper apetite, though i am regularly taking my food without much trouble.. Whenever I get a chance, I lie down & immediately fall asleep.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012