Hyper violent child. How to save him from harm to self and others?

hi my son is 9 yrs old and hes very hyper and hits other children.he hurts his 2 sister aswell which there are 2 and 3 yrs, my son dylan, his school have said hes a danger to himself and others. please help. im on anti depreesants now and slowly losing my friends, dylan also finds it hard to make friends and keep them. i just dont know what to do
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Thanks for your query

Definitely your child is hyper active.
But he may be trying to catch attention of parents
Analyze his behavior when sisters are around and when not around.
Also analyze his behavior at school, with other friends etc
Make a chart with the details and consult a child psychologist.

Good Luck

Dr. Anand