Hyper, talkative, weird moods. Get irritated, angry if not taken Vyvanse consistently. Reason?

I have known my whole life that something was different about me. I am almost 20 years old and two years ago i went to a doctor to try and get some answers. i found that i was noticeably more hyper than any of my friends, i couldn t stop talking, i would get in these weird moods where all i would do is think about random things, i would tap my foot or leg, feel rushed when there wasn t a need to be rushed, and i would always snap on my parents, sometimes for no reason. i went through perscriptions of concerta , adderall , and vyvanse , just recently upping my dosage of vyvanse to 60 mg. my question is, is it common to feel extremely irritable and angry towards people i care about when i accidentally forget to take my vyvanse? this has always been a question i have. i always feel much more calm and relax and not easily angered or upset when i take my vyvanse consistently.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013