Hyper prolectin, on aspen bromocriptine. Irregular heavy periods, advised nordette, trying to conceive. Suggestions ?

hi. i m 25 yrs old married. i got hyper prolectin. my doctor put me on aspen bromocriptine . and my periods are irregular. like i got my period on22nd of may till 16 june after that i got my period on25th of july till 22nd of august. not heavy but just two three drops every day. from 8th fo august till 14 th of august i bleed heavy. after tha just little little. and now my doctor told me to start nordette. but i searched its birthcontrol pills . i m very depreat for the baby. i m very confused . plz give me suggestion . it can help me.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012