Hyper-mobility, under-active thyroid, anemia. On medicines for weak bladder, acid reflux. Could all this be due to HMS?

Hi My name is Karen, I am a 44 year old female and have suffered with problems due to my hypermobility since the age of seven when the difficulties started in my knees. I now suffer constantly with my shoulders, neck, hips, and knees. I also have an underactive thyroid and anemia (regularly drops to 3). I take tablets for a weak bladder , and Amytriptaline for joint relief. Also take Omprezole for acid reflux . I also suffer with alternate constipation and loose movements. I am due to have a colonoscopy next week to check for bleeding possibly Colitis , due to the anemia. Could all these issues be caused by HMS? Up to now no doctor has connected all these issues? I would really appreciate you in put. thank you
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012