Hydroneprosis in right kidney. Sonography shows it has distended. How to get further treatment?

Hi i am jeweldas. I have some problem with my rt kidny. I always fill pain in right side. In 2009 l was hydroneprosis in my rt kidny. Thenit was treated by fixing a internal pipe in rt kidny. Now when i go to a doctor somedays ago after sowing my ulgra sonography report he told me that hydroneprosis in rt kidny and bladder is optimaly distended. Now can you suggert me where can i continue my treetment free of cost because my financial condidion is very bad. I am from kolkata. So can you halpe me as my god father? I am 25 years old.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013