Hydronephrosis, DJ salant in both of my kidneys, kidney pain, discomfort in bladder

Hi , I got a problem with hydronephrosis( ureter blocking) during my 5th month of pregnancy . so met with a DJ stenting in both of my kidneys.Now i am in 6th month. since one month i felt a great discomfort in bladder . currently i dont have any kidney pain. But if at all the stents were removed, do i get pain again in my kidneys. primary reason for having stents is due to excess pressure of uterus on kidenys. currently that pressure is decreased. can any one suggest the solution to my problem. i will be very helpful to you.
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012