Hydromorphone, narco, crohn s disease, percocet, tired, anxious, vicodin

I have been taking about 12-14 hydromorphone s a day and 5-6 narco s a day for a few weeks now (i have very painful crohn s disease then got in a car accident). I ran out of the hydromorphone (i have half a pill left for the morning), and went to the er tonight and they looked up my history and would only give me ten 5/325 percocet . So, I took 8 of them within two hours. I do not feel high, just tired and anxious bc I just realized that i could have damaged my liver . I probably took 5 vicodin today and 6-8 hydromorphone s earlier today. What should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012