Hydrogen peroxide. Painful puncture wound from nail. Serious damage?

I accidentally pushed hydrogen peroxide into a wound (forcefully) while trying to irrigate a wound. It was extremely painful and caused bubbling to occur under my skin (deep in tissues). I was able to massage most of the bubbles out pushing them towards the wound. The wound is deep (1/2" - 1") puncture wound from a nail (tetanus shot is up to date). I just want to make sure I didnt do any serious damage to the underlying tissues because of the hydrogen peroxide
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013