Husbands semen analysis done. What does the reports say? Had missed abortion. Can I conceive?

My husbands semen analysis report is this(vol=1.8ml, liquefaction time= 40mnts,spermatozoa count=15millions/ml,morphology=07%, motility grade1=15%,grade2=25%,grade3=10%,grade4=nil,dead=50%, pus cells=2-4/hpf,rbc=nil)after looking at this result Doctor can u plz advice whether can i conceive now,becoz before i had 3 times missed abortion.Doctor advisised to do ICSI,but i m not interested in dat.can my husbands sperm count can be normal orelse what is your opinion.plz advice me
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012