Husband not interested in sex life. Does not feel anything during love making. Should I consult doctor? Improvement?

Hi Doctor,
I am 28 yrs old and my husband is 31 yrs old.We got married 2yrs before. From the very beginning he has no interest in sex life.we have intercourse only 4 times maximum in a month.Other than the sex life he take care of me very well.But when we come to sex,he try to avoid as much as he can.He use to tell so many reasons like lot of works,tired,work tension,head ache,feeling sleepy,today no interest etc.ofcourse he has more work but wont show much interest. 95% he will accept to do intercourse for my wish and in meanwhile he will start sleeping during the intercourse.He is hesitating to go to doctor visit.He wants me to check with the doctors regarding his problems in phone or through mail.Thats why I am sending this query.Even most of the times he will not do with involvement.He dont like to give lip to lip kiss, if i kiss him in his ears he don lik and also feeling tickle.He will ask me,"what is there in lip kiss, I dont feel anything ".where ever i touch him or try to kiss him,he wont show much interset and will say that he is feeling tickles.Even he wont allow me to lick his fingers.He will say that,if you lick,i will feel cold.So he wont let me to lick even his fingers.I know that when we keep of our finger in mouth actually it will be warm and not cold.But why he is telling all he wont allow me to do.If i ask him to do that,sometimes he will do but just for the sake i asked him.when he kiss,i can realize that he is not doing that with love, doing only for my sake.My question is,why he is not interested,and why always says no interest daily, and why he feels tickles when i touch him anywhere in his body.what should i do?Should he must visit the doctor?or is there any solution?I am really stressed and got depressed because of this.To make him interest in me,i have changed my behaviors,wearing sexy dresses, cook tasty foods as well as hormones inducing foods etc.But i dont find any improvement in sex life.Please help me and suggest me.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I think that your husband might have a problem with not wanting to have sex. It is likely that there may be a deep rooted issue that can be resolved by a sexologist. I also recommend that you visit with a psychiatrist who can suggest medications for your husband if he has sexual problems like erectile dysfunction or others, and give you appropriate recommendations regarding referral to a counselor. I hope this helped.

Take care and have a lovely day!