Husband not interested in sex. Drinks alcohol. Has curved penis. Which is the cause for low sex drive?

Sir/Madam I have a problem which I am getting confused a lot and was unable to share to anyone for solution. I am 29 years old married at the age of 24 blessed with a baby girl of age 4. But my actual problem is my husband is not at all interested in me regarding sex. We are good friends but not good couple. Coming to me I m not ugly. Very fair. 5 5 height with good appearance and well educated. I don t find any reason in me why he is not interested. One thing I observed is my husband is daily alcoholic. He comes to bed only after 11:30pm, sometimes more late. He won t go out. Watches television, haves alcohol, eats and sleeps immediately. I many times tries to adjust and sleeps because he will be unconscious. This continues months, even for 6 months. I will have to ask him many times but he is not interested. I had my best married life only for first 3 months of my marriage, later he stopped for weeks, I felt shy asking. So I kept silent, it continued for months, now it is hardly once in 6 months. Is it due to excess alcohol or anything else. I cannot stop him from drinking...... I tried and failed..... Pls reply me soon . And his sexual organ is curve in shape when erected. Is that the cause? I m confused. Pls reply me soon
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013