Husband loses erection very soon, tried foreplay, no help. Trying for baby. Need guidance ?

i have been married for two years but never had sex with my husband as he keeps travelling and i had my own inhibitions.but now since we are planning for a baby, we tried having sex 5-6 times. but every time, my husband who is 35 years old will have little erection in the beginning but not sufficient enough to penetrate.then very soon, he loses his erection suddenly.i do lot of foreplay with him but he just cant get sufficient erection. this has happened 5-6 times. i have been very nice to him and assured him that it is not a major problem. but i am myself disturbed as i badly want a child but every time we try, he has very less erection. i think he is too young for medicines like Viagra etc. He doesnt have any physical problem or health issues. please guide as i am very disturbed
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012