Husband having rapid heart, please help

He is 35 with a history of mild hypertention.Has been feeling bad for 3 days.Heartbeat irregular and fast.Tired alot...wont go to the doctor .Ive gotten him into an emergency room a few years ago but the symptoms soon disappered.Everytime he sees a doctor,they say his pressure is fine.I think he is a ticking timebomb.Does heart problems come and go like that or could it be something else?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Dec 2009
It actually sounds like an arrhythmia called atrial fibrillation to me. Could also be PACs or PVCs. He needs to see a physician and be evaluated. And yes, arrhythmias come and go. This is common. And treatable.