Husband had kidney transplant. Having low sperm count. I suffer from irregular period. Sperm comes out of vagina after several hours of intercourse. How can I conceive at the earliest?

my husband is kidney transplant patient 11 months back surgery done, now he is fine but he had low sperm count i.e. 5-6 sperms per unit.i have irregular periods i.e 35 days some times 40 and more. i want to become pregnant as early as possible. and i observed that after several hours (from night to morning) sperm comes out of vagina
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012