Husband does not have firm erection. Has delay ejaculation. Cause?

Dr. I got married 8 months ago and me and my husband are in our late 30's.
I discovered that he had delay eyaculacion but I never mentioned to him nor he even concider in mentioning anything to me.
The good news is that through the months he got better until finally disappear ( delay eyaculation) . My concern is, I notice that he doesn't have a firm erection! Is sort of soft. We can have normal sex life but still I want to know what is the cause of these two distinction? Also he puts a lot of effort in concentration when it come to sex! He doesn't want any noise or distraction during intercose. Please Dr. What can cause my husband to develop this distinctions?
Thanks Star
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

As far as your description goes, I feel that your husband is enjoying the sex with you and wants a delayed ejaculation. Means he is enjoying every movement of sex. Sugests his concentration and awriness about distraction.

Erection cn be firm or little sluggish. It is the capacity of the penis to erect, penetrate and inject the semen counts. Here your husband is doing very well.

Take heart. Good wishes.