Husband detected with bipolar disorder, schizophrenia. Under medication, counselling. Also compulsive liar. Affecting relationship. Suggestions?

HelloDoctor My Husband has been detected with Bipolar disorder and schizophrenia which dates back to his childhood. He is 33+ yrs old and is under medication for the same for last 5 months.He is also attending counselling as his issue lies with dealing with female ( specially close female life wife/Gf etc) companion. We are married for last 2 yrs and till now we hv not started any intimate relation as yet as he has issue with emotional bonding leading to impotency as well...however, he is also a compulsive lier, which actually is ruining any left chances of co-habitation with me, as I hate lying.His Dr. has been changing his medicine after every 2/3 months and now it is Qutan and Topaz(Previously it was Asenapt and Etilam together at first, and Arzu for a few days.Arzu had a severe anxiety effect on him so it was stopped after 2/3 weeks.)
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013