Husband addicted to masturbation, doesn't quit after many tries or counselling. What do you advise ?

Iam a 33 year old lady married to a 35 year old man since 1.5 years.My husband prefers masturbation to porn over sex with me.This has been going on from honeymoon and the frequency of sex has fallen to once/month or even less.However he continues to masturbate every other day.Repeated confrontations n arguments n even counselling hasn t helped.I feel he is addicted and is in denial.He refuses to change or see anything wrong.He blames it on various unrelated issues(perhaps excuses).What do you advise?
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012
Sexologist 's  Response
nothing wrong in masturbation. in future -- u need intercourse atleast to have a kid. if not u can take the ejaculated semen and pour into ur vagina. increase foreplay,hugging and kissing and u can attain orgasm. females are multi-orgasmic. u can achieve orgasm in many other ways --not just by intercourse.
u can go for few sexual counseling sessions.