Hurts while urinating.

Hi im getting very concerned when I urinate it hurts a lot a lot and after wards I have the sensation to go again and again to the bathroom slightly any urine comes out and it hurts alot alot why is this happening?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Mar 2010
Urologist 's  Response
you need to have urine examination and ultrasound done. once the urine culture is available you need to start on culture sensitive antibiotics
  Anonymous's Response
It's Probably A Bladder Infection. The Best Way To Treat That Is Stop Drinking Soda, And Drink Like Water.
It Should Stop In A Few days If You Keep Drinking Water, And When It Stops Hurting You Can Start Drinking Carbonated Drinks Again.
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. You may be having an urine infection.. Drink plenty of water.. Avoid spicy food.. If your symptoms persist or if you develop fever, then see a doctor for evaluation..