Hurts while opening mouth, headache after being hit on the temple. Suggestions?

I was at a party on saturday night, and i was walking by a fight, and accidently got sucker punched on my temple. i dont remember how hard i got hit, but i don t know if i got knocked out, cause we were all drunk. 3 days later, it still hurts to open my mouth wide and still have a headache . I am 23 years old, my height is 5 6, and 117 pounds
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012
Hi, Nankabvitok,
Thanks for query.
It seems that you might got due to hard hit you might be getting some injury to your Temporo mandibular joint giving you this problem.
It is also possible that there might be partial dislocation of the joint.
Take some anti inflammatory medicine for 2-3 days, if there is no improvement then go for x ray TM joint ans consult orthopedic surgeon.
Ok and bye.