Hurts when i pee, white discharge,bladder wont squeeze, itchy, bad smell, spotting blood. Suggestion?

My boyfriend and I had sex about a month ago. Since then it would hurt when I pee like my bladder wont squeeze out all my pee. I would get discharges, thick white, itchy and has a foul smell that always disturbs me now. Sometimes a spotting of blood would come with my discharge. My boyfriend is starting to feel pains too when he pees. What can this be? Please help us
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013
Your history is suggestive of urinary tract infection/sexually transmitted disease which requires to be treated.I suggest both of you to get an opinion from a dermatologist at the earliest.Hope this helps.Take care.