Hurts to raise eyebrow, incision pain, migraine. Had grand mal seizure. Other options?

my son had a TBI oct 2011. he has had 5 craniectomy, cranioplasties. Has continued with severe pain. Dec 5 he had a Breezmont procedure and coranoid ectomy to release the temporalis muscle. He has had significant increase in jaw movement and decreased swelling and pain in the temporal area. however, just several days ago the pain became severe again. it hurts for him to raise his right eye brow (right side of head injury ), he has incision pain and almost migraine like pain in his head. his neurosurge0n gave us the impression when his final PEEK was placed last May that his pain should go away. I am guessing this is residue pain, and possilbly even related to barimetric pressure. He just had a thorough check over in the hospital Jan 11..he was put in for observation because of a second grand mal seizure. My son . needs relief and we have been searching and searching. it is a very long story. didn t know if you knew of other pts with cranioplasty s that have so many complications. I am looking at pain clinics now, maybe accupuncture. i don t think biofeeback or ultrasound will work because of the titanium plates that hold his PEEK in place. A desperate Mom rmy son is 22sorry for the time
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013