Hurts to push down on leg. History of broken foot. Please help

I broke my foot when I was a kid and it never heeled and then it just got worse like I was walking and it just went on the side a cracked so the side of my foot was broken and now it been 6years and it hurts when I push it down I been to therpay and the said its fine and a doctor when he touched it he pulled it all the way down and you herd the crack but my foot still hurts I just wanna be able to push it down again please he llp.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Nov 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
Jul 2013
Hi, thanks for writing to HCM.

It is very unusual and abnormal for a bone to remain ununited for a period of 6 years and is still hurting. There could be some underlying problem for it.

A detailed clinical examination and appropriate investigations are needed to establish the diagnosis.

I suggest you to consult an orthopedic sugeon for further workup and management.

Hope this information is helpful. Good day