Hurts to breathe, taken Advil. Normal EKG. Prescribed Naproxen. Scared

Hi my name is sole and I am a 28 year old female about a week and a half ago I started feeling really strange out of nowhere . Every time I took a deep breath in it hurt around my chest Brest bond extending to my back up my shoulder and by my neck but strangly only on the left side I waited two days to see if it was gas I tried gas-x sleeve Advil baby aspirin nothing work I went to my dr whom did some physical test he also did a EKG hr said it came back normal I was happy that it wasn t my heart , he said it could be that my sternaum is inflamed and that could be causing those symptoms . He gave a a script for muscle relaxers and well as 500 mg Of naproxen I really didn t feel the mess doing anything .he did mention that If the pain continued after 4 days that I would need to go the ER because it could be a blood clot I ve never had any history of any abnormalities . I m really scared its been 3 days since I ve been to my dr and I m feeling much better it no longer hurt when I breath in but when I yawn burp or hiccup it hurts like if I pulled A muscel but only on my left it starts from like inside by my collars bone on my left shoulder and shoots up to my neck right under my left ear also for the last two days I feel a weird tingly sensation in my left arm hand foot and leg can someone please give my some feed back I would greatly appreciate it .thanks !!
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer