Hurting testicles, soft testicle walls. What could be the reason, treatment?

I rarely drink milk and a buddy of mine told me that he bets my testicles are fragile. He said he drinks a gallon a day. I have noticed that I can be changing clothes and just graze them and they will hurt from just tucking in a shirt or pulling up a zipper. I can not have sex much because it hurts sometimes when we have intercourse. Has the lack of drinking milk done something to soften the walls of my testicles. Can I do something to strengthen where they should be?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012