Hurting head after a fall, dark brown-greenish vomiting. Does it require immediate medical attention?

I fell in the shower this morning (about 9a.m, it is now 1:51p.m, we are on central standard time). I fell backwards and hit my head on the water faucet. I hit hard enough that I blacked out for a few minutes. The water turning cold brought me out of it as I was home alone. I knocked the faucet out of the shower and pulled the shower curtain out of the wall. My head is stil hurting a lot (which I expected) but this afternoon (about 1p.m.) I started vomitting. The vomit was dark brown/green if that makes a difference. I am 28 years old and female. In general I am in good health. The fact that I am vomitting made me wonder if I needed to go get checked out. My pupils are both the same size by the way, that s really all I knew to check. Thank you!!
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic!
Black out and vomiting following head injury needs immediate medical attention.
You may need a scan to rule out intracranial injuries.
I would advice you to report to ER for evaluation.