Hurting chest, dizziness while standing, headache, sweating and cold hands with anxiousness. What can be the reason?

yes my friend says her chest is hurting real bad and she feels dizzy when she stands up and when laying down gets a headache . what could this be? yesterday she got real shakey at school and couldn t even write and started pouring sweat and felt like her heat was going to beat of her chest her hands felt clamy and she felt anxious.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your problem description. You should ask your friend not too worry too much. The symptoms you provided, even though not exhaustive, might be leading to stress related anxiety. Anxiety related to stress always elicit such symptoms. Sweating, chest tightness, feeling anxious etc should not be seen as problem itself. They could be symptoms related to physical and pathological conditions.

Before concluding the problem as stress related, do consult a physician and seek his advice.

Hope this answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.