Hurted left side nose. Pressure under left eye and spitting blood. Is this normal?

Hi, I got kicked on the left side of my nose right under my eye yesterday in a school soccer game and today I was spitting blood . I noticed that when I tried to blow my nose just right now I felt pressure under my left eye and I feel that it got a bit more swollen. Is this normal? what can I do? Please help. Also I have no insurance so I am trying to avoid the doctors. pleasseeee help!!!!
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
It is normal to have blood while spitting after nose trauma. Do not blow nose for few days as air goes into the tissues through the injured mucosa and that must have caused the swelling. Just palpate that area and if you are not feeling any bone break and any difficulty in opening mouth and taking bite, just take analgesics and nasal decongestants. If any of above symptoms, do consult and ENT. Regards