Hurt wrist after tripping. Had casts, braces. Having pain in joints in fingers. Normal?

I AM A 62 YEAR FEMALE 300 IBS 5FT 4 IN ON 1/1/13 I TRIPED AND STUMBLED ACROSS THE LIVING ROOM AND HIT THE WALL KNOCKING ME OUT FOR ABOUT AN HOUR. HOSPITAL TOOK XRAYS OF MY WRIST IT WAS BROKEN THEY FOUND A BONE DR. THAT WOULD SEE ME IF I SIGNED A PAPER I WOULD PAY $50 A MONTH. I AM ON SS AND DO NOT HAVE INS. AFTER ABOUT 4 VISITS IN 1 1/2 SHE TOOK CAST OFF GAVE ME A BRACE TO WEAR AND A PAPER SHOWING ME SOME EXCERISES TO DO.MY WRIST IS SOME BETTER BUT MY THE JOINTS IN MY FINGERS IS IN TERIBLE PAIN. I BEARLY CAN MOVE MY FINGERS. IS THIS NORMAL?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013