Hurt toe during cheerleading. Toe become purplish. Sprain or fracture?

hi...i jumped off someone shoulder in cheerleading and i m not sure what happened to my toe started paining right after...i thought it would ve calm down but it never did. When i went to check was swollen but if i tried rubbing hurt alot. I still continued practicing for about 15 mins and stopped bcuz the pain was becoming a lil unbearable and i couldn t walk properly....When i took off my shoes it was swollen baldy so i iced it. Under the toe is purple in colour and the sides are red. Can u tell me if it s sprain , fracture or broken thanks
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013