Hurt on nose. No swelling. Developed a black mark. How to remove?

I fell on ice on my face. My nose , lip an chin hit the ground three days ago. no bleeding . No black eyes. No breathing obstruction. swelling has finally gone down on my nose leaving a dark stripe accross my nose down from the bridge of my nose. I have been taking Motron for my face aches. the back of my neck hurts at the base of my spine to my skull . moving around too fast and bending down fast makes my head ach and I get nausea so I sit down and it seems to help.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013