Hurt leg while dancing. No relief with applying ice. Suggestions?

Hi, I m 15 and I m on my schools dance team. we were doing a roll on the floor and I landed on my knee and when I tried to roll up all the way I couldn t so I moved to the side with my leg straight and pointed and flexed my toes. I hurt when I flexed and when I tried bending I started crying because it hurt so bad. I iced it for abut 45 minutes and had to walk to the car which hurt but was manageable if I walked only using my toes and I can not bend it with out intense pain.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013