Hurt leg and ankle, swollen. Vein bumps in ankle. Diagnosed factor Leiden. Is it Edema?

Hello I have been diagnose with factor Leiden v and a few weeks ago I hurt my leg comming down the stairs, fortunately I did not fracture my knee . Since then my leg and uncle have swollen several times. I went to the doctor and he informed me that I had and edema due to some sort of liquid from my knee. As well he did an exam to determine if I had any clot in my veins and the results where perfect. However my leg still hurts and I had seen some veins bump in my anckle and I am afraid due to the factor Leiden. The doctor also recommend me to use special socks for precaution. Hope you can give me some advise. Many thanks Gra
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer