Hurt knee, swelling, numbness, itching inside shin. Should I see a doctor?

Hi, I hit my knee in the front outer side in the softer spot very hard on the corner of a bed last Friday. When I woke up on Saturday my whole leg hurt from my hip to my ankle. After 10 hours in heels on my feet at work my knee and ankle were very swollen. Sunday, my shin bone felt numb up into my thigh. The pain is slowly getting better and the swelling is down, but the numbness is still there and now I feel like there is itching inside my shin. Is this something that I should see a doctor about?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013