Hurt head, got lump, bruise, blur vision. Is there a possibility that i could have sustained a minor concussion or head trauma?

I hit my the back of my head pretty hard in a fall two nights ago (fell backwards and knocked it on the edge of a table). No loss of consciousness , no headaches , there is a small bump and bruise . I was fine all yesterday except for a 45-1 hour period in the afternoon where I had slight blurring in my direct line of sight in both eyes. My left eye also experienced a dull strobing like effect in my peripheral vision for about 10 minutes. The rest of the evening I had no problems. Slept ok and am fine right now. Is there a possibility that I could have sustained a minor concussion or head trauma and should see a doc?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013